You must purchase the gazebo from another retailer such as Amazon, Home depot or Costco etc
Adding a cozy place to enjoy the backyard? The pergola is a great way to add shade and style to your outdoor living space. ZOMG The Handyman is happy to step and help you with assembly so you can get back to the important things!
Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Homeowner is responsible for HOA approval and applicable permits
- Ground must be level and cleared of debris
- Installation pad or area already prepared (additional fee will apply if site preparation is needed and must be completed before installation)
- If we are anchoring, underground utilities must be marked ahead of time.
- If guarded community, ZOMG The Handyman must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
- We condense shipping materials but do not remove
Installation Terms and Conditions
- If there is existing damage to the components (i.e. damaged during shipping) found during installation, we will return one time, after warranty parts have arrived, at no additional charge. An additional $100 minimum fee may apply if repairs are needed due to manufacturer defect.
- After installation, there will be a minimum $100 charge for replacement of any parts covered by manufacturer warranty or customer purchase.