No products in the cart.
TV Wall Mounting
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
Zomg the handyman provides professional TV Wall Mounting in LA, OC & SFV areas. We have same day availability. Don’t have a TV Wall Mount? Not to worry, we have all types of SANUS wall mounts in stock. Whether its Fixed, Tiling, Full-motion and even Pull down Mantle mounts, we have them in stock at the best prices.
Categories: Handyman Services, Wall Hanging
TV Wall Mounting in LA, OC & SFV areas. We have same day availability. Don’t have a TV Wall Mount? Not to worry, we have all types of SANUS TV and Sound-bar Wall mounts in stock. Whether its Fixed, Tiling, Full-motion and even Pull down Mantle mounts, we have them in stock at the best prices.
What’s included with TV Wall Mounting service?
- Install 1 customer-supplied TV and standard mounting bracket, or remount of 1 TV to an existing bracket
- Secure the TV and load test the hardware
- Not all surfaces can safely accommodate a TV wall mount. Installation location is subject to provider discretion. Additional charges may apply
- Cleanup work area
What do I need to do before my TV Wall Mounting appointment?
- The TV isn’t included in the TV Wall Mounting service. Please make sure you have the TV and its power cord on hand before your appointment. When the service provider arrives to mount your flat-screen to the wall, you’ll need to show your technician the wall where the TV goes and the appropriate outlet (directly below or behind your TV).
Where will I see cords when the TV Wall Mounting service is completed?
- At the very top and very bottom of your cord cover, it’s possible that your cords will be visible. However, if you have a TV stand under your mounted TV, it will likely conceal the cords extending out of the bottom of your cord cover. Your TV Wall Mounting pro will install the cord cover so that it extends at least an inch higher than the bottom of your mounted TV, so your TV will likely conceal the cords extending out of the top of your cord cover.
Do I have the right kind of walls for TV Wall Mounting service?
- Walls made of drywall are covered in this TV Wall Mounting service. Plumbing or other issues concealed behind the wall may require mounting in a different location. Sometimes additional surfaces like brick, plaster, stucco, etc. may be able to safely accommodate a TV wall mount. Your technician will review with you on site and discuss any risks, additional cost, or other considerations.
Where should I get my TV Wall Mounted?
- The TV installer can help you determine the best location, based on the location of the power outlet, the location of wall studs (to support the weight of your TV), and where you plan to sit or lie down while watching the TV. The pro will want to know if you’ll be sitting, standing, or lying down, so that the height of the TV will be comfortable for your neck. And, for that reason, TV Wall Mounting on or above a fireplace is rarely the best choice, even if it doesn’t involve drilling through solid brick or stone. A tilting TV mount or swivel mount can help or solve the issue, if you decide a higher location is truly the best option for your room. Tilting and swivel mounts generally cost a bit more than standard mounts.
Why should I get help mounting my flat-screen TV on the wall?
Flat-screen TVs are expensive, somewhat delicate, and surprisingly heavy. A professional tv installation will safeguard the investment you’ve already made in your TV, as well as safeguarding your back and your drywall. Also, a pro installer can help you determine the best location for mounting, to help make your home theater as epic as possible.
Albert Nicholas (verified owner) –
They came to mount Samsung smart frame tv. Looks awesome with the cables hidden and exactly where i wanted it thanks for the awesome service!
Marcus T (verified owner) –
Great job Wall mounted my TV, definitely 5 stars. Great guy too. Does everything you need around the house, very handy.
Zomg The Handyman (verified owner) –
Thanks Marcus, we appreciate the review and trusting us for your tv mounting job.
Meghann Gunter (verified owner) –
Prompt, professional, made sure to ask questions about where I wanted the TV mounted, confirmed so there were no issues.
Answered all phone calls, was early, and professional
Zomg The Handyman (verified owner) –
Glad you were happy with the tv mounting job! we appreciate your business!